Finding the right venue is like finding the right man. Maybe I’m being a little dramatic but where your wedding is going to be is very important. It’s where your going to say your vows. Also it’s where your celebrate the special day. These are the top wedding spots in NY 2017.
1. Russo on the Bay – this is a stunning venue with a great waterfront view in Howard Beach. Has a great romantic feel that your guest will feel the love.
2. Swan Club – a beautiful venue with an endearing outdoor view. This venue will make your wedding seem like a fairy tale ending.
3.The Crescent Beach Club – A private beach awaits a groom and a bride. The Crescent Beach Club is beachfront venue in Long Island. Have the best wedding in New York with this stunner. Say your vows under a wedding cabana with a bright blue sky, and a white sandy beach.
4. Delegates Dining room of United Nations –Celebrate your important moment on historic international territory at the United Nations. This stunning venue is one the sophisticated placed to have your wedding. Delegates Dining Room also have a breathtaking view of the East River and city skyline. It’s like being a Queen of NYC.
5. Yacht for All Seasons: Infinity– There is nothing more luxurious than sailing around New York City on a private luxury yacht.
6. DUMBO Loft – This amazing venue has a vintage rustic feel. It’s also right next to the brooklyn bridge where you can have a beautiful ceremony. The area itself feel very exclusive.
7. The Inns of Aurora – What’s more stunning than this original vintage lakefront venue. This venue has a colorful historic past in this charming village. This wedding is perfect for an outdoor wedding.
As of right now these are the some of the best venues to have your wedding this summer in NY. Stay up to date with wedding post by following us!.